Looking for things do to in the Northeast Pennsylvania area?
Off Campus Entertainment
- The Mall at Steamtown
- The Viewmont Mall
- Shoppes at Montage
- The Crossings Premium Outlets (about 45 min)
- The Circle Flea-Fair and Outdoor Farmer's Market
(Every Sunday, 7am-4pm, March-November)
- Cinemark (Moosic, PA)
Marywood students can take advantage of a special discount on movie tickets.
- Marquee Cinemas (Scranton, PA)
near Steamtown Mall
- Great Escape (Dickson City, PA)
- Circle Drive-In Theatre (Dickson City, PA)
Check out the hottest up and coming bands at a reasonable price, or see the already famous at places like Montage Mountain or the Wachovia Arena.
- Mohegan Sun Arena
- F.M. Kirby Center for the Performing Arts
- Pavilion at Montage Mountain
- Sherman Theater
The art scene in Scranton is alive and well! Check out the work of local painters, photographers, illustrators, and sculptors at monthly art walks in downtown Scranton, held on the first Friday of every month.
Northeastern Pennsylvania, commonly referred to as NEPA, is bustling with activity no matter the season.
- Elk Mountain Ski Area
- Montage Mountain Ski Resort & Waterpark
- Camelback Ski Resort & Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark (about 45 min)
- Camelback Mountain Adventures (ziplining, mountain coaster, etc)
- Ricketts Glen State Park (about 1 hour)
- The Lackawanna River Heritage Trail
- Knoebels Amusement Resort (about 1.5 hours)