- Family Weekend
- Commuter Students
- Student Activities & Leadership Development
- Programming Board
- Undergraduate Student Govt.
- Clubs & Organizations
- Graduate Student Council
- Off-Campus Entertainment
It's easy to start a new club at Marywood! Have an idea for a club or organization? Here are some guidelines for creating a new club.
- You can start a new club or organization at ANY TIME! Set up a meeting with the Graduate Student Advisor for Clubs and Organizations in The Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development.
- The club cannot already exist on campus.
- The club must adhere to the Mission Statements of Marywood University and the Center for Student Activities and Leadership Development, as well as to the Core Values of Marywood University
- The club must be open to all Marywood University undergraduate students.
To start a new club, you must meet with the SALD Graduate Assistant Advisor for Clubs and Organizations to discuss the club.
For more information, review the New Club Packet.