- Family Weekend
- Commuter Students
- Programming Board
- Undergraduate Student Govt.
- Clubs & Organizations
- Graduate Student Council
- Off-Campus Entertainment
- ID Cards
It's easy to start a new club at Marywood! Have an idea for a club or organization? Here are some guidelines for creating a new club.
- You can start a new club or organization at ANY TIME! Email email@example.com or stop by the Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development (Nazareth 107) to set up a meeting.
- The club cannot already exist on campus.
- The club must adhere to the Mission Statements of Marywood University and the Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development, as well as to the Core Values of Marywood University.
- The club must be open to all Marywood University undergraduate students.
To start a new club, you must meet with the SALD Graduate Assistant for Clubs and Organizations.
Keep in mind that you will need at least three other students interested in the new club, as well as a faculty or staff advisor.