Campus Map/Tour Request Information Employment A-Z Index Directories
EDU Site
A Bold Heart Centennial Campaign

Dean of Students: Request a Background Check

Request Your Conduct History

Marywood students can request a conduct history check for transferring to another institution, applying to graduate school, or as part of a job search. 

Simply bring your completed form (from the school or employer you're applying to) and ID to the Dean of Students Office. Typically, you can return to pick it up the following business day or leave an address where it can be mailed.


Dean of Students Office | Nazareth Student Center, 107C | (570) 340-6016 |