- BSW Student Handbook (PDF)
- Undergraduate Admissions
"A healthy discontent keeps us alert to the changing needs of our time."
Graduates of the BSW Program may receive advanced standing in the Master of Social Work (MSW) Program. This enables qualified BSW graduates to complete the MSW degree in one year.
- People oriented, student centered, and community service-focused professional degree program
- Courses and field experiences beginning in the first year of study
- Broad range of field instruction agencies
- Individualized academic and career advisement
- Small group seminars that integrate theory and practice
- A well-established BSW Program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education since 1974
- Advanced standing opportunity for graduate (MSW) study in social work
- Part of a nationally known School of Social WorkInvolvement with the Scranton Division, National Association of Social Workers
- Active student organization that provides community service and educational programs, and encourages student involvement in the program
- Extracurricular learning through local/state conferences and continuing education programs
- Opportunity to minor in a range of disciplines