PHI ALPHA THETA
Phi Alpha Theta is is an American honor society for undergraduate and graduate students and professors of history.
The society has over 350,000 members, with about 9,500 new members joining each year through 860 local chapters.
The Marywood University Iota Sigma chapter of Phi Alpha Theta is always seeking new members.
To join you must have:
- completed at least four history classes
- have a 3.1 GPA in all history classes
- have 3.0 GPA overall
The cost to join Phi Alpha Theta is $65.00 which is a lifetime membership.
PI GAMMA MU
Pi Gamma Mu is the oldest and preeminent honor society in the social sciences.
Our mission is to encourage and recognize superior scholarship in social-science disciplines and to foster cooperation and social service among members while seeking to understand and explain human behavior and social relationships as well as their related problems and issues.
Currently, there are 150 active chapters in the United States and overseas.
Membership in Pi Gamma Mu is an opportunity to:
- Enhance your resume
- Broaden your professional network
- Gain access to exclusive scholarship opportunities
- You must be a junior, senior or graduate student
- Have an overall grade average of "B" or better
- Completion of 20 hours of credits in social science courses
The cost to join Pi Gamma Mu is $40.00 which is a lifetime membership.
Chapter Advisor - Dr. Brian Monahan firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit: