Sarah Melick, student of Dr. Jay P. Clymer III, presents her graduate research “Effects of Acid Mine Drainage on the Catawissa Creek Watershed.”
Students who minor in Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science or Science must maintain a minimum QPA of 2.33 in minor courses. All lecture and laboratory courses must be taken concurrently.
A minimum of 18 credits is required. Required courses are:
- Anatomy and Physiology (BIOL 136 and 137) - 6 credits
- General Biology (BIOL 150) - 3 credits
- Organic Chemistry (CHEM 210) - 3 credits
- Molecular Microbiology (BIOL 233 and 233 Lab) - 3 credits
- Introduction to Biotechnology (BIOL 281) - 3 credits
The Nutrition and Dietetics student must also take any other Science three credit course offered for non-science majors.