Taking summer courses can be a great way to progress through your program of study. To reserve a space on-campus during the May term, Summer Session 1, and/or Summer Session 2, please complete the Summer 2020 Undergraduate Housing Application. Please note that this application is intended for undergraduate students ONLY! Graduate students seeking on-campus housing over the summer, please complete the 2020-2021 Graduate Housing and Dining Agreement and Preference Form.
- All summer residential students must maintain one of the eligible summer meal plans.
- Marywood University Housing is a smoke-, alcohol-, and other substance-free community.
- Summer housing is limited to students enrolled in Marywood University courses or working at Marywood University. Students are only permitted to reside on campus during the session(s) they are enrolled in courses and/or working on campus.
- Students who are currently living on campus for the Spring 2020 semester and who will take May term courses will be able to temporarily store some personal belongings in a designated location. However, these students will not be able to live on campus from the end of their finals until the check-in date for the May term without prior approval from the Director of Housing and Residence Life.
- Washers and dryers over the summer months are not free of charge.
Summer Housing is scheduled to be in Regina Hall. Regina Hall consists of single and double rooms, bathrooms are either suited or community style. Individuals approved for Summer Housing will receive Summer Housing placement and check-in instructions via Marywood University e-mail in late April/early May.
If you have accommodation needs based on a condition related to the ADA Amendments Act of 2008, please contact Mrs. Kaitlin Anderle at email@example.com, Director of Disability Services.
While there is not a deadline, students are encouraged to complete the Summer 2020 Undergraduate Housing Application as soon as possible. Summer Housing placements will be made in late April/early May.