Taking summer courses can be a great way to progress through your program of study. To reserve a space on-campus during the May term, summer session 1, and/or summer session 2, please complete the Summer 2018 Housing Application.
- All summer residential students must maintain one of the eligible summer meal plans.
- Marywood University Housing is a smoke-, alcohol-, and other substance-free community.
- Summer housing is limited to students enrolled in Marywood University courses or working at Marywood University. Students are only permitted to reside on campus during the session(s) they are enrolled in courses and/or working on campus.
- Students who are currently living on campus for the Spring 2018 semester and who will take May term courses will be able to temporarily store some personal belongings in a designated location. However, these students will not be able to live on campus from the end of their finals until the check-in date for the May term without prior approval from the Director of Housing and Residence Life.
- Summer housing is scheduled to be in Regina Hall which consists of both single and double rooms. Individuals approved for Summer housing will receive Summer housing placement and check-in instructions via Marywood University e-mail in late April/early May. Please contact the Housing and Residence Life office at 570-348-6236 if you have any questions.
- For information on Summer Housing, please see the Summer 2018 Housing Information sheet.
While there is not a deadline, students are encouraged to complete the Summer 2018 Housing Application as soon as possible. Summer housing placements will be made in late April.