Taking summer courses can be a great way to progress through your program of study. To reserve a space on-campus during the May term, Summer Session 1, and/or Summer Session 2, please complete the Summer 2019 Undergraduate Housing Application.
- All summer residential students must maintain one of the eligible summer meal plans.
- Marywood University Housing is a smoke-, alcohol-, and other substance-free community.
- Summer housing is limited to students enrolled in Marywood University courses or working at Marywood University. Students are only permitted to reside on campus during the session(s) they are enrolled in courses and/or working on campus.
- Students who are currently living on campus for the Spring 2019 semester and who will take May term courses will be able to temporarily store some personal belongings in a designated location. However, these students will not be able to live on campus from the end of their finals until the check-in date for the May term without prior approval from the Director of Housing and Residence Life.
- Washers and dryers over the summer months are not free of charge.
Summer Housing is scheduled to be in the Woodland Residences for the May and Summer Session I terms, and in Regina Hall for Summer Session II. If you plan to reside in Summer Housing during the Summer Session 1 and Summer Session 2 terms, you will be required to re-locate to Regina Hall prior to the end of Summer Session 1. Both the Woodland Residences and Regina Hall consist of single and double rooms. Individuals approved for Summer Housing will receive Summer Housing placement and check-in instructions via Marywood University e-mail in late April/early May.
If you have accommodation needs based on a condition related to the ADA Amendments Act of 2008, please contact Mrs. Kaitlin Anderle at firstname.lastname@example.org, Director of Disability Services.
Please be advised that there will be a large scale construction project that will be occurring over the summer months.
While there is not a deadline, students are encouraged to complete the Summer 2019 Undergraduate Housing Application as soon as possible. Summer Housing placements will be made in late April/early May.