Housing Accommodation Requests

Residence Life

Marywood University complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. Students with disabilities who need special accommodations should submit documentation of the disability to the Office of Disability Services, in order for reasonable accommodations to be granted.

Disability Services will partner with students to determine the appropriate accommodations and, in cooperation with Housing and Residence Life staff, will work to ensure that all students have a fair opportunity to live in the on-campus communities.

To best service the needs of the student, it is preferred that students notify Disability Services of any special accommodation needs as soon as possible; however, documentation will be reviewed at any point in the semester upon receipt.

For more information, please contact: Disability Services at disabilityservices@marywood.edu