Housing & Residence Life: Graduate Housing
Graduate Housing Program
- Live comfortably and conveniently!
- Free parking and no commuting!
- Access to all of Marywood's facilities included!
- All utilities are included!
On-campus graduate housing is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Apply
- Complete a 2019-2020 Graduate Housing and Dining Agreement and Preference Form
- Submit a $300 Housing Deposit to Graduate Admissions by April 20th for housing beginning in May (May Term) or by July 16th for housing beginning in August (Fall Semester).
* Students will be notified via their Marywood e-mail once they have been assigned a space on campus, if space permits.*
Graduate students who have questions about the on-campus housing program should contact Housing & Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 348-6236.