Housing & Residence Life: Graduate Housing
2018-2019 Graduate Housing and Dining Agreement and Preference Form
2018-2019 Graduate Housing Program Brochure
* Please check back for the 2019-2020 graduate housing application and brochure.
Graduate Housing Program
- Live comfortably and conveniently!
- Free parking and no commuting!
- Access to all of Marywood's facilities included!
- All utilities are included!
On-campus graduate housing is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Apply
- Complete a 2018-2019 Graduate Housing and Dining Agreement and Preference Form * Please note that this linked form is for May 2018 to May 2019 housing. If you are looking for housing for the May 2019, Summer I 2019, Summer II 2019, Fall 2019, and May 2020 terms, please check back for the 2019-2020 Graduate Housing form which should become available sometime in February 2019*
- Submit a $300 Housing Deposit to Graduate Admissions by April 20th for housing beginning in May (May Term) or by July 16th for housing beginning in August (Fall Semester).
* Students will be notified via their Marywood e-mail once they have been assigned a space on campus, if space permits.*
Graduate students who have questions about the on-campus housing program should contact Housing & Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 348-6236.
Graduate Housing Options
"Share family dinners with your roommates!"