- New Students
- Student Residences
- 2013-2014 Themed Housing Communities
- Room Selection - Returning Students
- Summer Housing
- Meal Plans
- Resident Resources
- Photo Gallery
- Graduate & Off-Campus Housing
- Resident Manual
- Study Abroad
Themed Housing Communities
Want to live near other students who share your interests? Apply for Themed Housing. Your imagination is your limit.
Past Themed Housing Communities include Wellness, Big House Christian Living, Environmental Stewardship, Green Living, and Service.
The housing placements depend on your group's needs and membership. In the past, communities have been located in Madonna Hall, Regina Hall, and the Woodland Residences.
Students selected to live in Themed Housing Communities confirm their acceptance by participating in the Themed Housing Community Room Selection process on April 8, 2014. During this process individual community members of each selected Themed Housing Community will select a specific housing assignment within their assigned location. Detailed information regarding time and location for each Themed Housing Community's room selection process will be communicated to community members by April 4, 2014.
Tip: Only students listed on the application will be eligible to live in the community, if the theme is selected.
*All Themed Housing Community applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a Housing and Dining Agreement
- Complete a Housing and Dining Preference Form
- Pay $300 housing deposit and submit receipt according to your specific selection process
- All Room Reservation deposits must be made at the Cashier's Office. If you are paying in person at the Cashier's Office, you will receive a copy of the receipt at that time. Payment can be made with cash, check, or money order payable to Marywood University. If you wish to make a payment over the phone, contact the Cashier's Office to assist you in this matter.
- Register for Fall 2014 courses by Themed Housing Community Room Selection on Tuesday, April 8, 2014
*In exchange for preferential housing, successful Themed Housing Community applicants have an additional set of expectations, detailed in the Themed Housing Community Application.
*All residential students must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits in order to move in to on-campus housing for the Fall 2014 semester.
|March 21||Applications due in the Housing and Residence Life Office, 205 Nazareth|
|by April 4
||Notification of Themed Housing Community application status sent via Marywood University e-mail|
||Successful applicants select specific rooms within their assigned community|