- New Students
- Student Residences
- Themed Housing Communities
- Summer Housing
- Graduate Housing
- Meal Plans
- Room Selection - Returning Students
- Resident Resources
- Join Our Team
- Resident Manual
- Study Abroad
- Meet the Staff
- Photo Gallery
- Talk of the University: What You Should Know
Room Encore Process
The Room Encore Process enables residents to request to return to their current room location for the upcoming academic year. Residents who are approved for this option will not participate in the General Room Selection Process.
- The space must be available (Loughran; areas in current Themed Housing Communities; rooms suited with RA rooms; Woodland Residences 32,33,34,35, and 36; Woodland residences containing RA rooms; and ADA rooms in any building including Madonna Hall single rooms are not eligible for Room Encore for the 2016-2017 academic year).
- At least one applicant must currently be a resident of the requested location. Applications can only be submitted for the room in which the applicant(s) reside - not rooms adjoined by a bathroom.
- All spaces within the room must be filled, such as two people for a double occupancy room or five people for the deluxe suites in Madonna Hall.
- The Room Encore Application must be submitted by 4:30PM on Tuesday, March 29, 2016.
- Signed Housing and Dining Agreements and Housing and Dining Preference Forms must be submitted with the Room Encore Application.
Tip: If your current roommate is not returning, you may select another eligible person as a new roommate.
- Submission of a Room Encore Application does not guarantee approval.
- All students approved for Room Encore must be registered for Fall 2016 courses in order to retain the housing assignment; failure to register for courses by 5:00 PM on Monday, April 18, 2016 will result in removal from housing and the open space will be offered at the general room selection.
- Residential students are required to have a full-time, 12 or more credit, course load in order to move in to 2016-2017 housing assignments.
Room Encore Timeline:
|March 29||Applications due in the Housing and Residence Life Office, Tony Domiano Center for Student Life|
|by April 15||Students will be notified of their placement status via e-mail|