- New Students
- Student Residences
- 2013-2014 Themed Housing Communities
- Room Selection - Returning Students
- Summer Housing
- Meal Plans
- Resident Resources
- Photo Gallery
- Graduate & Off-Campus Housing
- Resident Manual
- Study Abroad
In order to participate in the Room Selection Process, each returning student must:
- Complete an Undergraduate Housing and Dining Agreement
- Complete a Housing and Dining Preference Form
- Pay $300 housing deposit and submit receipt according to your specific selection process
- All room reservation deposits must be made at the Cashier's Office. If you are paying in person at the Cashier's Office, you will receive a copy of the receipt at that time. Payment can be made with cash, check, or money order payable to Marywood University. If you wish to make a payment over the phone, contact the Cashier's Office to assist you in this matter.
- Register for Fall 2014 courses by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 8, 2014
The Undergraduate Housing and Dining Agreement is binding for the full academic year, consisting of Fall and Spring semesters. Please refer to Agreement for additional information.
2014-2015 Undergraduate Housing and Dining Agreements and Housing and Dining Preference Forms are available online, in the Housing and Residence Life office, 205 Nazareth Hall, and will be available at Themed Housing and Woodland Residence Room Selection on April 8 and at the General Room Selection process April 9 and 10 .
Room Selection timelines, including those for the General Room Selection process, may be found here.
Not certain when to attend Room Selection? Not sure if you have met registration or housing deposit criteria for Room Selection? Thanks to the helpful staff of the Web Development Office, you can click the link below, log into your portal and see:
- Your cumulative GPA,
- Your total completed credits,
- Your Fall 2014 registered credits, and
- If your $300 housing deposit is paid
If you have registered for Fall 2014 courses and paid your $300 housing deposit, you will see:
- If you qualify for residence in the Woodlands Halls (as well as the day and your estimated start time for Woodland Residence selection for those interested in the Woodlands option), and
- Your day and time of arrival for participation in General Room Selection based on your completed credits
If you have not registered for Fall 2014 courses and/or paid your $300 housing deposit you will receive a message indicating that one or both of these Room Selection Qualifications have not yet been met.
Residential students are required to have a full-time, 12 or more credit, course load in order to move in to 2014-2015 housing assignments.