- New Students
- Student Residences
- Themed Housing Communities
- Summer Housing
- Graduate Housing
- Meal Plans
- Room Selection - Returning Students
- Resident Resources
- Join Our Team
- Resident Manual
- Study Abroad
- Meet the Staff
- Photo Gallery
- Talk of the University: What You Should Know
In order to participate in the Room Selection Process, each returning student must:
- Complete an Undergraduate Housing and Dining Agreement
- Complete a Housing and Dining Preference Form
- Pay $300 housing deposit (For any current undergraduate resident student not registered to graduate after the Spring 2016 semester, this $300Deposit Due for housing will be placed on your student account by Saturday, February 20th.)
- Room reservation deposits may be paid online through the MarywoodYou Portal or via the Cashier's Office. At the Cashier's Office, payment can be made with cash, check, or money order payable to Marywood University. Please be aware that a service charge of 2.75% of your total charge will be applied to payments made via credit/debit cards. A service charge of $1.75 will be applied to payments made via e-checks.
- Register for Fall 2016 courses by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 18, 2016
The Undergraduate Housing and Dining Agreement is binding for the full academic year, consisting of Fall and Spring semesters. Please refer to Agreement for additional information.
2016-2017 Undergraduate Housing and Dining Agreements and Housing and Dining Preference Forms are available online, in the Housing and Residence Life office, Tony Domiano Center for Student Life, and will be available at Themed Housing and Woodland Residence Room Selection on April 19 and at the General Room Selection process April 20 and 21 .
Room Selection timelines, including those for the General Room Selection process, may be found here.
Not certain when to attend Room Selection? Not sure if you have met registration or housing deposit criteria for Room Selection? Thanks to the helpful staff of the Web Development Office, you can click the link below, log into your portal and see:
- Your cumulative GPA,
- Your total completed credits,
- Your Fall 2016 registered credits
If you have registered for Fall 2016 courses you will see:
- If you qualify for residence in the Woodlands Halls (as well as the day and your estimated start time for Woodland Residence selection for those interested in the Woodlands option), and
- Your day and time of arrival for participation in General Room Selection based on your completed credits
If you have not registered for Fall 2016 courses you will receive a message indicating that Room Selection Qualifications have not yet been met.
Residential students are required to have a full-time, 12 or more credit, course load in order to move in to 2016-2017 housing assignments.