Animal Subjects in Research and Teaching

Marywood University is committed to the humane use of animals (non-human) in research and teaching.  Use of live, vertebrate and invertebrate animals and the procurement of tissues from living animals for research or teaching must be approved by the Marywood University Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC).

Educational Training in Animal Research

Educational training in animal care and use is required for all researchers and faculty sponsors in projects with vertebrate and invertebrate animals.



Failure to Report:  Deviation of Violation

What happens if there is a deviation or violation with your research?

Failure to Report:  Status Report

What if you forget to file your status report?