Exempt Review Committee (ERC)
Contact Dr. Laura Ann Camlet Houser, Director of Research Compliance, at 570-340-6031 for questions you may have regarding your exempt review.
- How do I submit an exempt application?
- What if a deviation or violation happens with my research?
- Required Training
- Guidelines for Classroom Research Activities
- ERC Application
- ERC Closure Report (All ERC Approved Reserach must include)
- ERC Participant Letter Template
- ERC Permission Letter Template
- ERC Review of Instrument Template
- ERC Continuing Review Request
- ERC Adverse Event
- ERC Revisions Form
- ERC SONA System Script Template
- ERC Translation Certification
- IRBNet Submission Instructions for Researchers
- IRBNet Training Video Demonstrations (Contact ORSP for required password)
- Request for Determination of Human Research
- ERC Protocol Deviation or Violation Form
Institutional Account with Survey Monkey
Effective immediately, use of Marywood University's institutional account with Survey Monkey will no longer be allowed for research involving human subjects (only research requiring review by the Institutional Review Board or Exempt Review Committee). This is due to security issues and the protection of human subjects.
While you may still utilize Survey Monkey's service for research, you will need to subscribe to a secure, personal account. Subscriptions at various levels are available and may last as long as the researcher desires. The type of account allowed will depend upon the nature of the research.