- Adult Basic Literacy Education Classes
- Funding Opportunities
- Grant Awards
- Grants In Action
- Where Are They Now?
- Links and Resources
- Policies and Procedures
Exempt Review Committee (ERC)
Contact Carissa Dube at 570-348-6211, x. 2418 for questions you may have regarding your exempt review.
- Human Research Policies and Procedures (IRB and ERC)
- CITI - Mandatory Ethical Training
- How To Determine Review Type (OHRP Decision Charts)
- How To Submit - Process Description
- Closing or Withdrawing a Project
- Documentation Checklist - What to Submit
- Guidelines for Classroom Research Activities
- Most Common Errors in Submissions
- Permission Chart for Recruitment or Data Access at Marywood
- What if an adverse event, deviation or violation occurs during my research?
- Institutional and Grant Policies and Procedures
ERC Forms and Templates
Most Common Forms
- ERC Closure Report Form (required upon completion of research)
- ERC Informed Consent Form Template (formerly called Participant Letter)
- ERC Professional Review of Created Instrument Template
- ERC Recruitment or Data Access Permission Letter Template
- ERC Revision to Approved Research Request Form (used to request revision to materials after approval)
- ERC SONA System Script Template (psychology participant pool only)
- ERC Adverse Event Form
- ERC Continuing Review Request (renewals only)
- ERC Protocol Deviation or Violation Form
- ERC Translator/Interpreter Certification Form
- Request for Determination of Human Research Form
Institutional Account with Survey Monkey
Effective immediately, use of Marywood University's general, institutional account with Survey Monkey will no longer be allowed for research involving human subjects (only research requiring review by the Institutional Review Board or Exempt Review Committee). This is due to security issues and the protection of human subjects.
While you may still utilize Survey Monkey's service for research, you will need to subscribe to a secure, personal account. Subscriptions at various levels are available and may last as long as the researcher desires. The type of account allowed will depend upon the nature of the research. Another approved site is REDCap.