Internal Funding Applications
- Murray Award For Research And Development
- Research Initiation Fund Awards
- Cooperative Grant Funds
- Graduate Research
- Centennial Projects
Graduate Research and Creative Project Funding 2014-2015
Graduate students may apply for a grant to help with graduate research/scholarly/creative project expenses. This funding opportunity is not intended for conference attendance or presentation. Proposals will be reviewed on a continuing basis until funds are expended.
Reminder: All students receiving funding are expected to present their research at the Marywood University Graduate Research Forum in April of 2015, or provide reporting of research presentation made at an appropriate venue.
AWARDS: Average grant award is $250.00 for graduate students and $500.00 for doctoral students. Recipients are responsible for submitting all receipts to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs before reimbursements will be authorized.
- All original receipts must be submitted prior to June 1, 2015. If any of the funds are used for transcription services, the hours must be recorded and the bill/invoice signed by the transcriber.
- Awards are for reimbursement of expenses associated with conducting research only.
2. The proposal should be a 2-3 page narrative. Summary (choose one of the following formats)
- Research Study Summary
- Purpose of the study
- Study approach/design
- Study procedure/plan of action
- Scholarly/Creative Work Summary
- Purpose of the work
- Approach or Method
3. Publication/Presentation Goals
- Where do you plan to present the results of this study/project?
- Is there a possibility that this project might be appropriate for publication or other means of dissemination?
4. Student Role and Benefits
- What is your role in the project? How will this project impact your academic experience?
5. Proposed Budget - What is the total cost for the project?
- List each item separately and then total all expense
- Expenses can include any of the following: mailing, material copy costs, technical materials, etc.
6. Signature of Faculty Mentor or e-mail acknowledgement.
For questions, information or to submit application please contact:Maria Montoro Edwards, PhD, CRA Assistant Vice President for Research and Sponsored Programs
Keith J. O'Neill Center for Healthy Families, 211A, Tel: 961-4775 firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail submission preferred)