Graduate students may apply for a grant to help with graduate research/scholarly/creative project expenses. This funding opportunity is not intended for conference attendance or presentation. Proposals will be reviewed on a continuing basis until funds are expended.
Reminder: All students receiving funding are expected to present their research at the Marywood University Graduate Research Forum on April 24, 2014, or provide reporting of research presentation made at an appropriate venue.
AWARDS: Average grant award is $250.00 for graduate students and $500.00 for doctoral students. Recipients are responsible for submitting all receipts to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs before reimbursements will be authorized.
- Purpose of the study
- Study approach/design
- Study procedure/plan of action
- Purpose of the work
- Approach or Method
- Where do you plan to present the results of this study/project?
- Is there a possibility that this project might be appropriate for publication or other means of dissemination?
- What is your role in the project?
- How will this project impact your academic experience?
- List each item separately and then total all expense
- Expenses can include any of the following: mailing, material copy costs, technical materials, etc.
6. Signature of Faculty Mentor or e-mail acknowledgement.
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs | Keith J. O'Neill Center for Healthy Families, Room 214 | (570) 340-6088 | firstname.lastname@example.org