Internal Funding Applications
- Murray Award For Research And Development
- Research Initiation Fund Awards
- Cooperative Grant Funds
- Graduate Research and Creative Projects
Marywood University/University of Scranton Cooperative Grant Program
The faculty and staff of the University of Scranton and Marywood University are invited to submit proposals for projects to be funded by the Cooperative Grant Program. Proposals will be judged by the following criteria:
- Ability to foster communication and collaboration between/among faculty members of both institutions;
- Probability of forging strong relationships through shared experiences;
- Ability to mutually enhance the schools' academic records and reputations;
- Congruence with the missions of both institutions by providing seed funding for research scholarship or practical applications related to the schools' service mission to the community; and
- Feasibility for implementation to be completed in a 12 month period.
Proposals will be accepted from any discipline area in any of the universities' colleges. Funds may be used for research, clinical, or service projects. Awards will be made to paired teams of University of Scranton and Marywood University faculty and staff.
DEADLINE May 27, 2016 for proposals to be considered for implementation on or after July 1, 2016.
Proposals should be directed to Dr. Tabbi Miller-Scandle, Director of Research and Sponsored Programs, The University of Scranton, Scranton, PA 18510 or email@example.com (Email submission preferred).