- Academic Calendar
- Schedule of Classes
- Summer Session 2017
- Prior Learning and Testing
- Enrollment and Degree Verification
- Compressed Schedule
- Faculty Resources
- Academic Regulations
- Registrar's Office Mission Statement
- Veteran's Benefits
- Contact Us
Faculty Attendance Verification Form(s) are due to be submitted online on or before February 3, 2017.
Instructions for submitting your Faculty Attendance Verification Form:
- Log on to the MarywoodYou portal.
- Sign in with your User name and Password.
- Click onto the link located in the upper left hand side marked "Faculty Attendance Form" to verify your class list for the Spring 2017 semester.
- Click into the drop down box marked "For my class" and choose a course.
- Click into the drop down box marked "My web advisor class roster is." You must choose a response by clicking on "correct" or "inaccurate" to submit any updates of attendance.
- When you are done click "Submit this class."
- You will receive an email notification when the process has been completed.