Access the Fall 2014 Schedule of Classes.
Select the courses you wish to take and complete all of the information on the registration form.
Obtain appropriate approval:
- Students who have been formally admitted to pursue a graduate degree, Marywood certificate, or certification program need to obtain the signature of the chairperson/advisor in their department or ask to be released to complete your registration via the MarywoodYOU portal registration system.
- Students who are non-matriculating should initially contact the office of Meghan Cruciani, Director of Academic Success for assistance at 340-6043.
- Non-matriculating students taking graduate Social Work courses should see their assigned advisor.
- Sign the registration form.
- To register, use the web registration system via the MarywoodYOU portal on www.marywood.edu or take, fax, or mail your completed registration form to the Office of the Registrar.