Welcome to the Master of Public Administration (MPA) at Marywood University. The program is an exclusive online 30 credit hours that
The MPA degree is both marketable and professional. It prepares students for
The program affords students with opportunities to get involved in public affairs as soon as they begin the program, focusing on civic engagement and public responsibilities on local, national and international levels. The curriculum combines evidence-based research, applied theory, and practical skill development in order to prepare students for conceptual, analytical, and ethical applications of administrative solutions to problems.
With classes scheduled online and delivered through
Here are few other reasons to consider the MPA program at Marywood University:
- Easy and free online admissions process.
- No standardized tests are required for admissions.
- Enroll on
fullor part-time basis.
- No specific time/date to be online in order to participate in class. A window of one week is provided for each session.
- Streamlined, up-to-date and cutting-edge curriculum.
- Dynamic teaching methods designed for learning adults and effective graduate studies.
- Knowledge and skill development for career advancement.
- Outstanding and experienced faculty, including Fulbright Scholars.
- Specialization in general public administration, nonprofit leadership, and homeland security and disaster management.
- Sequential class schedules.
- Summer courses.
- Dual MPA/ MSW degree
- Professional networking, student organizations, and activities.
- The option of taking selected non-online (face to face, in-class) elective courses at East Stroudsburg University and count them toward your degree.
- Free access to the library and Inter-Library loans.
- Read more.