The Clinical Track requires a minimum QPA of 3.0 in Psychology courses.
View Psychology Course Descriptions from the Undergraduate Catalog
In addition to the 30 credit hours of general psychology courses, four additional courses are required:
- Abnormal Psychology 431 or Abnormal Behavior in Children and Adolescents 432
- Clinical Psychology I 433
- Strategies & Techniques 434
- Clinical Internship 451A
In addition, it is recommended that students complete two or more of the following classes:
- Principles and Practice in Behavioral Modification 316
- Psychology of Assessment 317
- Health Psychology 319
- Drugs and Behavior 420
The final course in this sequence is PSY 451A, the Internship, that involves gaining experience in a mental health, residential inpatient facilities, prisons, educational settings, etc.