- Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Clinical Psychologists
- I/O Psychologists
- School Counselors
- School Psychologists
What do I/O Psychologists Do?
Industrial-organizational psychology helps develop strategies that build better organizations. An I/O psychologist helps with staffing, workforce development, and workplace climate issues. They can:
- Recruit people that best fit your organization.
- Hire better people.
- Retain the best people.
- Develop fair, legal, and efficient hiring practices.
- Improve the skills of the people you already have.
- Create a diverse, qualified workforce.
- Develop performance management systems.
- Minimize absenteeism.
- Eliminate harassment and discrimination.
- Foster a team environment.
- Increase motivation and dedication.