- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- School Psychology Program (Ed.S.)
- Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program (Psy.D.)
- Admission Requirements
- Program Completion Requirements
- Faculty & Staff
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Student Research
- Student Resources
The Marywood University graduate programs in Elementary, Secondary and Menatal Health counseling have been accredited by the Counsel for Accrediting Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
Internship Binder Sections:
- Name and address of Internship site
- Name and telephone numbers of site supervisor
- Student's name, address and telephone numbers
- Starting and ending dates of Internship
II. Placement Information
- Site's mission statement
- Information given to clients regarding site
- Demographics of population provided service
- What kind of Internship experience did you have as an intern?
- Personal thoughts/experiences/reflections
- Informed consent/release of information
- Intake packet
- Progress note form
- Treatment plan form
- Any form that would be used throughout your internship experience
- Any resource of tool used with treating clients (i.e., book references and how you used the book for treatment, informational handouts given to clients regarding treatment, etc.)
V. Hours/Internship Activity Log
- Log sheet (weekly/monthly totals)
- Daily log sheet (hourly totals)
- Goal statements
- What you expected from internship site?
- What you received from internship site?
- Evaluations from supervisor
- Middle point (300/450 hours completed)
- Termination (600/900 hours completed)
- Site Evaluation Form (to be completed after internship experience is over).