The PhD program in Strategic Leadership and Administrative Studies (SLAS) accepts the transfer of applicable and qualified master-level credits to the program. The following conditions must apply:
- Up to 12 graduate credits (4 eligible courses) from an accredited institution can be transferred to the program.
- A student must be enrolled in the program before applying for credit transfer and all credit transfer applications must be approved by the Program Director.
- Transferred credits must be related to the program's field of study. Practicum, field-studies, internships, and clinical courses are not considered.
- Grade of any transferred course must be B or higher.
- All approved transferred credits will be accepted as electives.