Admission to the Ph.D. Program is competitive. Marywood seeks students that exhibit superior academic achievement, a sensitivity to interdisciplinary inquiry, and a potential for professional leadership in their respective fields.
The application deadline is February 20. To apply, visit the Graduate Admissions site.
- A master's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university
- Recent coursework in Research Methodology and Statistics at the graduate or undergraduate level
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Three letters of recommendations solicited from either a course instructor and/or a current supervisor addressing your academic achievement and professional accomplishments
- A reflective essay approximately 1000 words addressing your personal and/or professional goals and how they can be achieved through participation in this interdisciplinary program
- GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) General Test scores taken within the past five years. Please note: the following are average scores for the GRE verbal, quantitative, and writing of admitted applicants to the program: 149, 142, and 3.8 respectively. The minimum GRE scores to be eligible for our Ph.D. Program are: Verbal = 146, Quantitative = 144, and Analytical Writing = 3.3.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score, if an international student
- Invited on-campus interview