Admission to the Ph.D. Program is competitive. Marywood seeks students that exhibit superior academic achievement, a sensitivity to interdisciplinary inquiry, and a potential for professional leadership in their respective fields.
The application deadline is February 20. To apply, visit the Graduate Admissions site.
- A master's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university
- Recent coursework in Research Methodology and Statistics (graduate or undergraduate)
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two from instructors or current supervisors) addressing your academic achievement and professional accomplishments
- A reflective essay (approximately 1000 words) addressing your personal and/or professional goals and how they can be achieved through participation in this interdisciplinary program
- GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) General Test scores (taken within the past five years)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score, if an international student
- Personal interview and writing sample
- An M.S.W. degree
- An interest in social justice
All Other Specializations
- A master's degree in a related field