"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." John A. Shedd
Welcome to the PhD Program in Strategic Leadership and Administrative Studies at Marywood University. An interdisciplinary doctoral program designed for professional adults by accommodating their contemporary busy lifestyle while providing cutting-edge, innovative and cost-effective quality education. A completely online program with executive-type curriculum structured for the development of strategic leadership and administrative skills in an interdisciplinary research-oriented doctoral studies.
Here are some of the reasons to consider the PhD Program in Strategic Leadership and Administrative Studies:
- Accredited university.
- Outstanding faculty.
- Host of the scholarly peer-review Journal of Applied Professional Studies (JAPS)
- Cutting-edge, streamlined and dynamic interdisciplinary curriculum.
- Only 60 credit hours consist of 15 courses, 2 seminars, and 9 dissertation credits.
- Completely online.
- Open enrollment throughout the academic year.
- Full or part-time enrollment.
- Free admissions.
- No GRE or standardized tests required.
- Sequential courses based on a master schedule.
- Up to 12 eligible master-level credits are considered for transfer.
- Cost effective.
- Excellent advising.
Building on the sailing ship mantra, the program prepares students meet organizational challenges by embracing innovation and driving transformational change through successful, continuous, accountable, ethical and goal-driven performance. It uses a dynamic approach to articulate administrative and leadership skills necessary for advancement in professional organizations while combining the hallmarks of traditional doctorate studies through evidence-based research. Apply TODAY