Marywood University Physician Assistant Student Society
M.U.P.A.S.S. is an organization comprised of Physician Assistant students. This organization is committed to increasing awareness of the PA profession and promoting health and wellness on campus, in the community and on a national level. The members of this society will participate in health related awareness activities, conferences as well as encourage service and scholarship by its members.
- President: Alaina Uhouse, PA-S
- Vice President: Geena Galvagno, PA-S
- Secretary: Andrew Pellechia, PA-S
- Treasurer: Jon Rahman PA-S
- Faculty Advisor: Lori Swanchak, Ph.D, PA-C and Marie Bonavoglia, Ph.D., PA-C