Marywood University Physician Assistant Student Society
M.U.P.A.S.S. is an organization comprised of Physician Assistant students. This organization is committed to increasing awareness of the PA profession and promoting health and wellness on campus, in the community and on a national level. The members of this society will participate in health related awareness activities, conferences as well as encourage service and scholarship by its members.
- President: Paul Dwyer, PA-S
- Vice President: Kimberly Meyer, PA-S
- Secretary: Laura Olszar, PA-S
- Treasurer: Melissa Marrero, PA-S
- Student Representative: Zane Patalive/Sarah Haskell, PA-S
- Faculty Advisor: David J. Isgan, MHS, PA-C