New Student Survival Guide
Here is a list of information and links that we thought might be helpful to new students.
General Resources for Faculty, Staff & Students.
Facts about Marywood
Learn quick facts about Marywood University.
Dine on Campus
Find out where to eat on campus as well as daily menus, resources, meal plan information and more!
- Pulse on Dining Marketplace - the main dining hall offering entree, grill and ethnic stations, fresh brewed coffee and cereal, pizzas, subs, wraps sandwiches and a daily salad bar.
- The First Stop - offers weekly specials and to-go items as well as freshly made sandwiches, soups, burgers, mozarella sticks, chicken fingers, and freshly brewed coffee!
- The Atrium Diner - your favorite diner foods including Texas Cheeseburgers, hot sandwiches, all day made-to-order breakfast specialties, milkshakes, soups and even icecream!
- The Connection - Come into a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy cereal, fresh made bakery items, breakfast sandwiches, smoothies, and freshly brewed coffee.
- Study Grounds - Located in the Learning Resource Center, this is a great place to relax with your friends and study. Enjoy Green Mountain Coffee, bakery items, sandwiches, smoothies, soups, and to-go items.
There are wireless networks everywhere! All Marywood wireless networks begin with "MU." Use your MarywoodYOU username and password to log on.