New Student Checklist
There's lots of forms you need to fill out as a new student. This list should help you keep track of which are critical to you!
- Consent, Respect, & Alcohol Module (REQUIRED FOR ALL INCOMING STUDENTS)
- Want to be involved on campus? Fill out the New Student Questionnaire!
- Give us a way to contact your family if something happens!
- All incoming freshmen are required to attend New Student Orientation, taking place on Friday, July 13th - Saturday, July 14th.
- These modules are required viewing for all incoming students.
- As a transfer student, it is highly encouraged that you attend Transfer Orientation, taking place on Friday, August 24, 2018.
- Complete a short online form to assist us in scheduling your first semester classes.
- Determine which Required Math Courses you are eligible for, and which you can skip.
- Will you be living on campus? You must fill out these forms!
- Health insurance is REQUIRED! If you have your own, you will need to opt out of Marywood's insurance by September 2018
- Student Health Forms (required for residence, or anyone using Health Services)
- Do you want your parents to see your financial information like bills and fees?
- Register Your Vehicle and Get Your Parking Pass
- Are you going to play on a Marywood Athletic Team?
- Please let us know if you intend to be an Varsity athlete here at Marywood. If not, it is a simple one-question form!