Website Updates I need our Marywood Department website updated.

Each Department/Office on campus has an assigned Web Content Editor responsible for maintaining the content on that particular site. To find the Web Content Editor, simply go to the department page, and check the bottom contact information. The Web Content Editor's information is usually available, and you can contact them to make an update on that particular department site.

The Web Development Office is responsible for the Marywood website. We support the web content editors on campus, and also are able to make changes, adjustments, and enhancements to the department websites. Learn more about what we do, or contact us at 570-348-6211 x2340 for more information.

Related Office(s): Web Development