- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Activities, Achievements & Research
- Contact Us
- Hunger-Free Communities
- Photo Galleries
- Preceptor Information
One cup tomato soup with five whole-grain crackers is less than 200 calories.
Program Calendar - Distance Track
Students will complete the program in the following sequence;
- ND 565 Supervised Practice in Community Nutrition (minimum 272 hours)
- ND 566 Supervised Practice in Food Systems Management (minimum 288 hours)
- ND 568 Supervised Practice in Clinical Dietetics; containing Acute and Long Term Care hours (minimum 448 hours)
- Staff Relief(minimum 128 hours)
- Intern Option or CHOICE. (minimum 64 hours)
Exceptions can be made at the discretion of the program director to meet special needs of interns.
Interns will submit a Time Line (form provided) indicating the proposed start and end date for all rotations with projected holidays/days off.
Once approved, by the DI program director, the start date of the first rotation will be recorded and will be the date that determines the latest possible completion date. Interns must complete the DI program within one calendar year of their start date.