Not Matched in the April 2014 D&D Digital Match – First Round?
Marywood University's Dietetic Internship "Second Round Rules"
UPDATE: April 8, 2014-- The Onsite Track is filled
Marywood University Dietetic Internship’s SECOND ROUND RULES FOR APRIL 9, 2014
Information for those interested in the available 2014 ISPP postitons
Marywood University's Dietetic Internship Program will accept a Marywood University Dietetic Internship Second Round Application beginning on Wednesday, April 9, 2014 - 9 AM TO 12 NOON (ET).
If you are interested in applying to the Marywood University’s Dietetic Internship, please read the information below.
Question: When should you submit this Electronic DI Application?
- Please submit on April 9, 2014.
Note that applications will not be reviewed or considered until April 9, 2014. Please be aware that applications will be reviewed until all slots are filled. The slots could be filled by 5 PM on April 9, 2014.
Question: Is there a Marywood University application fee?
- There is no fee to submit a DI application to Marywood University for the second round.
Question: How do I apply?
- Complete the Electronic Marywood University's DI Program Application - you will need to provide the list of your DPD courses and grades.
Please do not call the DI program director.
If you chose to call the PD please note that due the large volume of calls expected, you may receive a "busy" signal and an option to leave a message. There is no guarantee that the PD can return your call.
- Second Round: Be sure to indicate which TRACK of the Dietetic Internship you are interested; either ONSITE OR DISTANCE.
- If interested in the ISPP, which means you are participated in a previous D & D Digital matching process and was not matched, on or after April 10 you can apply. Please indicate that you are applying for the ISPP track. Note the ISPP track is a distance option only (facilities are required to be > 125 miles from Scranton, PA)
- Please be aware that due to the volume of calls expected the program director will be unable to confirm receipt of your call or application or let you know if you were not selected.
- If conditionally accepted you will need to submit your original Verification Statement and final official transcript(s) to the Program Director. You will also need to complete the Graduate Admissions application at: http://gograduatemarywood.com/home/applying/applying-masters.html
After the Second Round
ISSP: Submit the Electronic Application on or after April 10, 2014
- Follow the instructions on how to apply above.
Note: If you participated in previous years DICAS and the D & D Digital computer matching process and were unsuccessful in obtaining a Dietetic Internship placement you can apply to this program's ISSP track. You will need to submit proof of your D & D Digital unsuccessful matching.