Not Matched in the April 2016 D&D Digital Match – First Round?
Marywood University's Dietetic Internship
"Second Round Rules"
Marywood University Dietetic Internship’s SECOND ROUND RULES FOR APRIL 7, 2016
Information for those interested in the available 2016 ISPP positions is below.
Marywood University's Dietetic Internship Program's Second Round Applications will be considered beginning on Thursday, April 7, 2016 - 11:00
AM (CT) PM until April 11, 2016.
Question: When should you submit this Electronic DI Application?
- Please submit on April 7, 2016.
Note that applicants will not be offered an appointment until April 11, 2016. Please be aware that applications will be reviewed until all slots are filled. The slots could be filled by 5 PM on April 11,2016.
Question: Is there a Marywood University application fee?
- There is no fee to submit a DI application to Marywood University for the second round.
Question: How do I apply?
- Complete the Electronic Marywood University's DI Program Application - you will need to provide the list of your DPD courses and grades.
Please do not call the DI program director.
If you chose to call the PD please note that due the large volume of calls expected, you may receive a "busy" signal and an option to leave a message. There is no guarantee that the PD can return your call.
- Second Round: Be sure to indicate which TRACK of the Dietetic Internship you are interested; either ONSITE OR DISTANCE.
- If interested in the ISPP, which means you are participated in a previous D & D Digital matching process and was not matched between April 12 and 14 you can apply. Please indicate that you are applying for the ISPP track. Note the ISPP track is a distance option only (facilities are required to be > 125 miles from Scranton, PA)
- Please be aware that due to the volume of emails and applications the program director will be unable to confirm receipt of your email or application or let you know if you were not selected.
- If conditionally accepted you will need to submit your original Verification Statement and final official transcript(s) to the Program Director. You will also need to complete the Graduate Admissions application at: http://www.marywood.edu/admissions/applying/?audience=graduate
After the Second Round
ISSP: The Electronic Application
Follow the instructions on how to apply above.
Note: If you participated in previous years DICAS and the D & D Digital computer matching process and were unsuccessful in obtaining a Dietetic Internship placement you can apply to this program's ISSP track. You will need to submit proof of your D & D Digital unsuccessful matching.