Routes of Entry
D & D Digital Match
The Onsite Track and Distance Track slots for the internship are filled through the spring DICAS match process each year.
First Round Match Process
Our Dietetic Internship program will participate in the April 2020 Dietetic Internship Centralized Application process (DICAS) for the first round. DICAS and D & D Digital deadline is February 15, 2020.
Candidates that have been successfully matched to the Marywood Dietetic Internship will be notified on the evening of April 5th through the Computer matching process. These candidates must confirm by email with the Program Director that they accept the slot no later than 6 pm EST on Monday, April 6th. The Program Director, Stephanie Minkoff, can be reached at email@example.com.
No phone calls or emails from unmatched candidates will be accepted at this time.
Second Round Match Process
(April 11th at noon EST until all slots are filled)
Thursday, April 9, 2020, at 12 pm EST - D & D Digital will release the names of the DI programs that did not fill their class. Interested candidates, who have not been matched by D&D Digital in the first round, need to follow this program's criteria as listed below:
- Unmatched candidates may contact the Dietetic Internship program director on April 9, 2020, after noon EST by submitting their name and contact information along with a copy of their DICAS application as an email attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your downloaded DICAS application must include the list of your DPD courses and grades, work/volunteer experience, and a personal statement.
- On the DICAS program designations page, there are instructions to download a pdf. You also have the option to contact the DICAS customer service line at 617-612-2885 to assist you with obtaining a copy of your DICAS application.
- Marywood University’s Dietetic Internship second round applications will be considered beginning noon on Thursday, April 9th, until all slots are filled.
- Please be aware that applications will be reviewed until all slots are filled. The slots could be filled within that first day. Timely response is crucial to securing a slot if offered.
- There is no fee to submit an application to Marywood.
Please do not call the DI program director.
If you choose to disregard the above statement and call the Program Director, please note that due the large volume of calls expected, you may receive a “busy” signal and an option to leave a message. There is no guarantee that the Program Director can return your call.
- Second Round: Be sure to indicate which TRACK of the Dietetic Internship you are interested in if slots are available for both; either ONSITE OR DISTANCE. Distance track facilities are required to be > 125 miles from Scranton, PA.
- Please be aware that due to the volume of emails and applications the program director will be unable to confirm receipt of your email or application or let you know if you were not selected.
If conditionally accepted you will need to submit your original Verification Statement and final official transcript(s) to the Program Director. You will also need to complete the Graduate Admissions application
More information on Distance Track