The PSNA just announced their featured speaker for their Nursing Summit on September 27th at Camelback Mountain Resort in Tannersville.
We will be welcoming Nurse Blake – the largest nurse influencer on social media. Nurse Blake advocates for healthy work environments as he focuses on the idea that nurses have the power to create positive change in the healthcare industry. Attendees will feel empowered and ready to be the best nurse and student they can be! If you haven’t seen his videos, visit his Facebook or YouTube pages (just search for Nurse Blake). He has 750,000+ social media followers and 150 million+ views on his videos! You can also learn more about Nurse Blake and his nursing career here: https://www.psna.org/event/summit2019/?instance_id=117
They have had a huge response and anticipate over 200 people in attendance for Nurse Blake’s first-ever visit in Pennsylvania. Guests will also earn at least 5.0 CE for this event.
Registration opens to the public on March 1.
Here are the details:
- $50 Early Bird Pricing Available to YOUR STUDENTS / RN CLASSMATES
- It is normally $325, but we are offering special pricing for students.
- Opportunity for “special invitation only” students to register before the general public
- If asked for a code, use Blake
- Need an overnight? The link also
- Reserve your tickets using this private link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/exclusive-tickets-psna-nursing-summit-tickets-57609629954
Please contact Melissa Dang.
Young Nurse Professional Coordinator
Pennsylvania State Nurses Association
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 204, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: 717-798-8170 ext. 237, Fax: 717-657-3796