RN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR NEW GRAUD & ALUMNI for Hospital neuro unit
New Graduates are welcome! Hospital providing Organized Mentorship!
Voted Top Best Place to Work in Healthcare
Newly renovated Hospital with a modern décor and state-of-the-art resources and technology
Day Shift, 3-12s per week, 6am-6pm
Night Shift, 3-12s per week, 6pm-6am
Highest Workplace Culture: Nursing teams collaborate - Leadership is available and transparent. There is a focus on mentoring and encouraging growth/career development. The respect that they all have for each other leads to the high quality of employee work life that you will find here.
LENGTH OF STAY FOR PATIENTS: Averages 10 days
Patient Cases: including stroke, amputation, burns, Parkinson’s disease, neurological and muscular balance disorders, major trauma, orthopedic, spinal cord, wound, cardiovascular
- ~$29/hour - $41 /hour (Base: ~$61,000 - $86,000) / with full benefits and paid time off
- $2.50/hour night shift diff, and $4.00/hour weekend shift diff
- Non-Exempt; paid at time and ½ for all overtime hours
- PLUS, Relocation Package
- Tuition loan reimbursement
- Open ladder for career advancement!
Plenty of CONTINUING EDUCATION:
- Cover costs of continuing education
- Employer pays for board certifications with full coverage of the costs for the exam including study materials and maintenance of certification. Board Certification is rewarded with a Salary Increase plus Bonus
- Formal mentorship provided / collaborative interdisciplinary teams
- 6-10 RNs on the night shift / teams of 10-15 RNs on days
- Reports to: RN Shift Team Supervisor
Bike friendly with bike lanes, horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, many parks. New shopping malls, vintage shops, taverns, restaurants, and plenty of things to do. Mountainous landscaping and always a trail for running, biking, or hiking. Affordable place to live with a great job market.
If interested and for details, please forward a resume to email@example.com
Patty Wyatt / direct 972.342.5818 / CLINIPOST / visit us at clinipost.com
Nationwide Recruiting in Healthcare for 13 years