MATERNAL & FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES
Quality Improvement Coordinator
Looking to make a difference in your community? Maternal & Family Health Services, is a community centered organization that prides itself on dedication to enhancing health and offering personal and family centered care for women, babies, and families. MFHS is currently recruiting for a Quality Improvement Coordinator.
The Experience We Are Looking for:
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Program Operations and Quality Improvement, the Quality Improvement Coordinator will provide clinical oversight, and quality management support for a broad portfolio of public health programs, with specific emphasis on clinical responsibilities with the Title X Program. This position works across the MFHS Network to identify, plan, and support the Quality Improvement activities specific to individual departments, programs, or the organization as a whole. Additionally, the position assures that departmental goals and objectives are met through team building, continual monitoring of program data, monitoring of training requirements and educational materials, and effective coordination and communication intra-departmentally and with collaborating agencies.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and ability to facilitate meetings in diverse settings.
- Excellent assessment, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks effectively within a compressed timeframe.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with web-based collaboration platforms and information management systems, portals, and intranets.
- Ability to travel regularly for site visits and audits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing oversight of the Family Planning Reproductive Health Services, ensuring the use of evidence-based guidance and programmatic best practices to deliver effective and high quality sexual and reproductive health services.
- Develop and modify clinical policies for Family Planning and other healthcare programs in the MFHS portfolio of services; lead the Medical Executive Meetings to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and all applicable regulations according to the best practices under the Title X rule.
- Assists with Network wide data synthesis, analysis, and monitoring, provides technical assistance, conducts evaluation of Network needs and activities, disseminates written reports and publication as required.
- Assist in the development of the clinical training plan and develops, implements and monitors Network-related QI activities.
- Responsible to ensure the site monitoring tool contains the necessary information and are current in accordance with the Title X regulations; ensures clinical site visits and reviews are conducted with MFHS Network and completed on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the accuracy of clinical educational literature that its distributed to the MFHS network sites.
- Serves as agency “ambassador” and contract for extremal stakeholders to establish and/or maintain good relationships with provider agencies and collaborative partners.
- Participates in the QA and I&E meetings by presenting policies, client clinical educational materials and other quality initiatives as deemed appropriate.
- RN, LPN with five (5) years’ experience in:
- Preforming Quality Management activities
- Develop and implementing policies and procedures around clinical care issues
- Program development, implementation, and program evaluation
- Clinical settings and /or patient care
Current Professional License and valid Driver’s License
Why Join our Team?
MFHS is committed to a healthy work life balance with a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes:
- Medical and Rx
- Dental and Vision
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- Company Matched 401K
- No Weekends
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
Refer your friends or apply online by CLICKING HERE
For a full list of current openings check out our careers page: https://www.mfhs.org/about-us/job-opportunities/
MFHS is an ADA and EEO employer. Persons representing all aspects of diversity are encouraged to apply