Student Nurses Association of Marywood (SNAM)
The student-run Nursing Club at Marywood sponsors activities in the community, fosters collaboration with healthcare professionals, and promotes the development of leadership skills.
The purpose of this club is to:
- organize, represent, educate and mentor its members
- convey the standards and ethics of the nursing profession
- promote the skills necessary in the nursing profession
- advocate for high quality health care
- develop nursing students who are prepared to lead the profession in the future.
Contact: Theresa Tulaney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society
Many students are members of the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society.
The mission of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International is to support the learning, knowledge and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide. Membership is by invitation to baccalaureate and graduate nursing students who demonstrate excellence in scholarship and to nurse leaders exhibiting exceptional achievements in nursing.