All documents must be current. If your documents are not current you will not be allowed in clinical.
All of the following must be submitted to Student Health Services in Loughran Hall:
Bring immunization records and Health History, Physical and Immunization Form to your Health Care Provider (HCP) to be completed.
Undergraduate Nursing Students
Upon entry into the program, Undergraduate nursing students must submit the following, one time only:
- 2 Step PPD (may take up to 1 month to complete; chest x-ray required if positive)
- Rubella Titer (lab work results) and vaccine, if found not immune
- Dental Examination Form
- Eye Examination Form
- Evidence of Hepatitis B and Varicella vaccination or immunity
The following health requirements are required of all students annually:
- Physical exam and free of communicable disease statement
- PPD or CXR, if positive PPD
Note: Student Health Services will provide a physical and PPD to students for free. Call to schedule an appointment.
For more information, contact Janet M. Kania, Administrative Assistant at:
Office is located in the Science Building, 3rd floor, room 340
Office phone number (570) 348-6275
E-mail address email@example.com