As Phase II renovations and the expansion of our Center for Architectural Studies takes shape, it will provide students with first-hand insight into three-dimensional sustainable design concepts and technologies, as well as the environmental and human impact of this kind of project.
Ash Wednesday Schedule, March 9
- Morning Prayer, Latour Room, Nazareth Hall, 8:30 am
- Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, Marian Chapel, 12:05 pm
- Evening Prayer, Atrium, McGowan Center and Marian Chapel,5 pm
- Night Prayer and Eucharistic Adoration, Marian Chapel, 9:30pm
- Ashes will be offered at all liturgies.
Kidstuff 2011 - April 9, 12:30 - 3:30 p.m., Latour Room
"When I Grow Up...." is the theme. Friends are definitely needed; consider signing up to be one. Description of duties: You will be paired with and responsible for a young child for the afternoon. You will need to accompany and assist them with the different activities at Kidstuff including snack time. Sign-up today in the Campus Ministry Office! For more information please contact: Monica Bixby - email@example.com .