Class of 2013
I currently work at Scranton Preparatory School as an algebra and geometry teacher. My college math courses made me aware of the bigger picture in mathematics. They helped me to not only grasp each individual subject on a higher level, but also to understand their connection to one another so I can convey their practical relationships and importance in the greater field of mathematics to my high school students.
see more »
Several of our undergraduate students and alumni have presented at the Moravian Student Mathematics Conference.
- On Feb. 18, 2012, Sarah Yuest and Amberly Warner presented their joint work titled "Hyperbolic Geometry."
- On Feb. 18, 2012, Geri Smith gave a presentation titled "Fractal Geometry: History and Theory."
- On Feb. 18, 2012, Corey Foote gave a presentation titled "The Pollard's Rho Method for Factoring Numbers."
- On Feb. 26, 2011, Michael Kuniega gave his presentation titled "The Dihedral Group D_12 and Musical Transformations on Triads."
- On Feb. 20, 2010, Kayla Troast presented her work on the stereotype threat for female students on their mathematical performance.
- On Feb. 20, 2010, Bradley Fenstermaker presented his research on modeling the outbreak of zombies and studying the chance of survival of humans in such a scenario.
- On Feb. 17, 2007, Colin Conrad presented his work concerning k-semismooth integers. Colin's research has deep connections to cryptology, the science of code encryption and decryption.