Class of 2011
I am currently spending a majority of my week as a data analyst just outside of Chicago, building data bases for a major food and beverage company. What was great about Marywood was that I never felt like just another number in any of my classes. I never felt out of place asking questions and that allowed me to get a better understanding of any and all concepts that I can now use to further my career.
see more »
About Fractals | Gallery
Between 2012 and 2022, the Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts that:
- Information Security Analysts will see a 37% job growth.
- Software Developers will see a 22% job growth.
- Computer Systems Analysts will see a 25% job growth.
- Database Administrators will see a 15% job growth.
- Actuaries will see a 26% job growth.
- Operations Research Analysts will see a 27% job growth.
Careers in Mathematics
The Mathematical Association of America (MAA) lists the following as the most popular career choices of math majors:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Operations Research
Go to the MAA Mathematics Careers page for more details.
Some links from the MAA Mathematics Careers page that might be of interest:
The Mathematics and Computer Science Department at Marywood University is a departmental member of MAA.