As the advocacy arm of Marywood University, the members of the Marketing and Communications Department:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and communication resources to support the University’s reputation, academic strengths, student experience, mission, core values and strategic objectives
- Draw on the expertise, creativity, institutional knowledge, and deep experience of a team of professionals to tell our story and promote our unique brand of higher education in vivid and compelling ways
- Speak for Marywood to the media and the web-connected world
- Support our faculty and students in the promotion of our academic programs and student accomplishments
- Collaborate with our enrollment and advancement teams to engage prospective students, alumni and benefactors
If you need help accomplishing your marketing and communication goals, complete our online form to request assistance.