Need help with learning, writing, reseearch? Do you know the easier and better way is to meet with a librarian? Make an appointment for a free one-on-one session with a librarian.
What you can benefit from the session includes
- Being able to identify what it is you need and where it is best to begin your research on your particular topic
- Finding a good strategy for researching your topic
- Creating a bibliography of books, journal articles and other information resources on your topic
- Learning about good information resources you may not have known about
Fill our online reference consultation form Research Consultation Request Form, or visit the library or speak with a librarian:
- by phone at 961-4714
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
A librarian will be in touch with you within 48 hours to set up an appointment when the two of you can meet.