There are two types of course reserves materials:
1. Electronic Reserve Materials
Locating your electronic course reserve materials:
Before attempting to obtain electronic reserves, you need to disable your "pop up blocker" in your computer. Usually, this means you need to go to Tools, found on the toolbar of your browser and then click Options. You need to uncheck pop-up blocker.
- Use our Library Catalog and click on “Reserve Desk” tab at the top of the page. Search course reserve items by Instructor’s Name, Course Number, or Course Name. A list of readings should appear.
- Click on Details. Links to either Media File or URL will be visible.
- To obtain the article, click on the Media File or URL link. If the article does not appear, your "pop up blocker" may still be enabled.
Media File Link: To access items via the Media File link, you need to login your User ID and PIN at the top of the library catalog page. If you do not know your User ID and PIN, please contact the library circulation desk at 961-4707.
URL Link: To access items via the URL link, you need to login using your username and password that you use to access your email account. You will be prompted for a username and password after clicking on the URL link. If you do not know what this is, please contact the Help Desk at 340-6070.
Off-campus Access: Electronic URL reserves items are password protected for off-campus access. Media File items are password protected both on and off campus.
2. Traditional Reserve Materials
Traditional Reserve Materials such as books and media items are located at the front desk in the library on the second floor. Materials may be checked out for 2 hours (in house only), 1 day or three days, depending on type of reserve item. Students will use their IDs to check out items. Fines will be incurred if reserve items are not returned in the time indicated.
To locate materials on library reserve, use our Library Catalog and click on “Reserve Desk” tab at the top of the page. Search course reserve items by Instructor’s Name, Course Number, or Course Name. Tip: How to Access Course Reserve Materials
Information for Faculty:
Faculty Course Rserve Request Forms:
If you have any questions, please contact Helene Teeple at (570)961-4707 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.