We are pleased to announce the launch of a Track Changes tutorial video. Any changes requested by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) or Exempt Review Committee (ERC) are required to be tracked in your document software. This short tutorial joins our IRBNet instructional videos, which are described below.
Link to Video: http://www.screencast.com/t/dtP7ForA
For the password, contact: email@example.com or 570-348-6211, x.2418
Our IRBNet tutorials have been customized for Marywood University. The brief videos last anywhere from one to four minutes and coordinate with sections of our IRBNet Written Instructions document.
The videos include the following:
- Video 1 - Introduction
- Video 2 - How to Register
- Video 3 - How to Upload Training Reports
- Video 4 - How to Build a New Project
- Video 5 - How to Share Your Project
- Video 6 - How to Sign Electronically
- Video 7 - How to Submit
- Video 8 - How to Access a Decision
- Video 9 - How to Submit Follow-Up Materials