The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is pleased to announce the launch of a Track Changes tutorial video. This short tutorial joins our IRBNet instructional videos, which are described below.
Link to Video: http://www.screencast.com/t/dtP7ForA
Our IRBNet tutorials have been customized for Marywood University. The brief videos last anywhere from one to four minutes and coordinate with sections of our IRBNet Instructions for Researchers document.
The videos include the following:
- Video 1 - Introduction
- Video 2 - How to Register
- Video 3 - How to Upload Training Certificates
- Video 4 - How to Build a New Project
- Video 5 - How to Share Your Project
- Video 6 - How to Sign Electronically
- Video 7 - How to Submit
- Video 8 - How to Access a Decision
- Video 9 - How to Submit Follow-Up Materials