The HPL, located in the Center for Athletics and Wellness, is fully equipped to conduct a wide array of physiological measurements to assess health, fitness and athletic performance, and to complete various physiological and biological research. It is an essential part of providing Exercise Science and Nutrition & Dietetics students with the hands-on clinical and research experiences necessary to become knowledgeable and skilled professionals in their chosen fields.
- Body composition measurement (DEXA and Bod Pod)
- Full cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Complete pulmonary function testing
- Non-invasive cardiac output measurement
- Various other fitness and research related measurements