The lab, located in the Center for Athletics and Wellness, is fully equipped to conduct pulmonary function tests, including total lung capacity, spirometry, and airway resistance, as well as diffusing capacity and all of its components (pulmonary capillary blood volume and alveolar-membrane diffusing capacity).
- Body composition measurement (DEXA and Bod Pod)
- Full cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Complete pulmonary function testing
- Exhaled nitric oxide measurement
- Non-invasive cardiac output measurement
- Various other fitness and research related measurements