Chronology

Mother M. Germaine ONeill Mother M. Casimir Murray Mother Mary William Craig Mother M. Josepha Hurley Sister M. Marcella Gill Sister M. Sylvia Morgan Sister M. Eugenia Kealey Sister M. St. Mary Orr Sister M. Coleman Nee Sister Mary Reap Sister Anne Munley
<< 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 >>
1935

The Cafeteria, on the terrace floor of the Liberal Arts Building, is renovated and named the "Colonial Room."
1935

The Comerford Theatre Corporation donates 35-millimeter and 16-millimeter sound motion picture projectors to the College.
1935

The Dramatic Society changes its name to The Marywood Players.
1935-1936

The Familiar Essay class publishes several volumes of a special collection entitled "The Whinflower."