Chronology

Mother M. Germaine ONeill Mother M. Casimir Murray Mother Mary William Craig Mother M. Josepha Hurley Sister M. Marcella Gill Sister M. Sylvia Morgan Sister M. Eugenia Kealey Sister M. St. Mary Orr Sister M. Coleman Nee Sister Mary Reap Sister Anne Munley
<< 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 >>
1925

The Library is located in the Liberal Arts Building.
1925

Fifty students receive degrees at Marywood College.
1925

The Secretarial Club is started to further the cause of Commercial studies and to raise funds for Departmental equipment. Also in place at this time are a Civics Club, the Student Government Board, the Immaculata Circle, and theJeanne D'Arc Cercle.
1925

The Teresian Drama Society produces Polyxena.
1925

The Pennsylvania Department of Education approves Marywood's Commercial Education curriculum.