Students must use the same username and password that was assigned when your Marywood student email account was created. Note that if you change your password you must still use the ORIGINAL password to access a wireless network. If you forgot your username and/or password you must contact the Registrar's Office at 570-348-6280 or email@example.com.
Your MarywoodYOU log-on will now be used to access the wireless service on campus. Please direct any questions to the help desk at 570-340-6070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest login access is not available for our wireless network.
Wireless routers and printers are not permitted due to incompatibility with our network.
Student and Employee Accounts
E-mail accounts are created automatically for students and staff. You can access your Marywood Gmail account via the e-mail link in the footer of the University website.
Contact the Registrar at 570-348-6280 to retrieve your e-mail account information.
Contact the Help Desk at email@example.com, or 570-340-6070 to retrieve your e-mail account information.
Additional E-mail account creation
If you want a departmental e-mail account (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org), or an additional e-mail account, contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or 570-340-6070.
E-mail Account Problems
If you experience an issue with accessing your email account, please contact Help Desk for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-340-6070.
Network Services is responsible for the phone systems. If you are having a problem with your phone, you can contact the Help Desk.
- Most major buildings have drop-in computer labs, either Windows or Mac
- Printing and Copying (GoPrint)
- Free Scanning
- Microsoft Office
- Specialized software by major
The Help Desk will assist with your computer and technology-related questions. Contact them in one of these ways:
- Check our website:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 570-340-6070
- Visit: The Help Desk is located on the main floor of the Learning Commons, and has walk-up window hours posted on their website.
Computer Sign-On Or E-Mail Password
If you are a student and need your Windows
If you are faculty or staff, contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-340-6070.
MarywoodYou Portal Password
You can access the MarywoodYou Portal at www.marywood.edu/you. The login information used to access the portal is the same username and password you use to log into your Windows computer.
Moodle can be accessed via https://moodle2a.marywood.edu/. Your login information for Moodle is the same as your Marywood portal login credentials.
Payment for pages is linked to your Pacer Points account. (login to the portal and click Manage Your Pacer Points or download the GET app to your phone to add points)
- Choose the correct printer
- Click the Print button
- Enter your Portal credentials in the Go Print pop-up window
- Click Sign In
- Check the box next to the jobs you want to print
- Check your Pacer Points account display to review your funds
- Click Cancel if you do not have enough funds in your account
- Click Pay and Print to send your job to the printer. The cost will automatically be deducted from your Pacer Points account.
Choose a Different Printer
- Click Redirect to choose a different printer to send your job to
Pay at Station
- Click Pay at Station
- Select your ID on the GoPrint monitor (this option may not be available in the building you are currently in)
- Swipe your ID card
Check the Print History. If your job does NOT print, you may have chosen the incorrect printer.
GoPrint times out after 60 seconds.
Contact the email@example.com for assistance.
- Email (Gmail)
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Google Sites
All students, faculty, and staff are supplied with a Marywood-branded Google account, which includes:
Workshops are provided free of charge to Marywood faculty, staff and students so they may become more proficient with the applications we support. Workshops run approximately from 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Classes and instructional materials are designed and delivered completely in-house. Any of these workshops can be presented to specific groups and departments.
- Apple Store (www.apple.com/education)
- Dell (www.dell.com/marywood)
- JourneyEd (www.journeyed.com/select) for discounted software
- SOA Laptop Specifications (www.marywood.edu/architecture/students/laptop-program)
- Buy extra warranty (more than one year)
Information Technology is located on the Terrace Level of Immaculata Hall.
From the Immaculata Breezeway between Immaculata Hall and the Liberal Arts Center, make a left, go through the
Contact the Technology Help Desk at x 6070 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your request.
- Renew, update, or validate your account.
- Make easy money.
- Verify your information.
- Unsolicited e-mails from someone you don't know.
- E-mails requesting any personal information.
- Unsolicited e-mails with links in them.
- "Get rich quick" e-mails.
- E-mails requesting you to update/refresh/renew/validate your account.
- Do not click on links in suspicious e-mails.
- Do not forward the e-mail to IT or another person asking if it is SPAM. It probably is SPAM. Mark it as SPAM.
- Do not reply to an email promising you easy money. If the offer is too good to be true then it is a scam.
Please do not respond to e-mails requesting You To:
Do not click on links in suspicious e-mails
What is Suspicious?
If you think the e-mail is questionable enough to e-mail us about it, then it is SPAM or a PHISHING e-mail. Mark it as SPAM in Google
These types of email would not exist if no one responded to them. One of the best ways we can fight them as a community is to be vigilant and mark them as Spam when we receive them.
Enterprise Services provides programming expertise and support for the iSeries, Datatel Colleague, MarywoodYOU and other systems. Contact email@example.com to get started.